- Not Just Any Job Will Do: A Study on Employment Characteristics and Recidivism Risks After Release (Ramakers, Nieubeerta, Van Wilsem, & Dirkzwager, 2017);
- Employment, social inclusion and mental health (Evans & Repper, 2001);
- The effect of digital technology on prisoner behavior and reoffending: a natural stepped-wedge design (McDougall, Pearson, Torgerson, & Garcia-Reyes, 2018);
- Promoting integration: the provision of prisoner post-release services (Borzycki & Baldry, 2003);
- Ex-offender Employment Programs and Recidivism: A Meta-Analysis (Visher, Winterfield, & Coggeshall, 2005);
- Education for Offenders in Prison (Crabbe, 2016);
- Educated Prisoners Are Less Likely to Return to Prison (Vacca, 2004);
- What have we Learned from Longitudinal Studies of Work and Crime? (Uggen & Wakefield, 2008).