Reports, Books & other relevant publications
- Delivering cognitive skills programmes in Prison: a qualitative study (Clarke, Simmonds, & Wydall, 2004);
- Employment and Vocation Programs in Prison (Smith, Mueller, & Labrecque, 2017). Chapter of book: The Oxford Handbook of Prisons and Imprisonment;
- Reducing re-offending by ex-prisoners (Social Exclusion Unit, 2002);
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Correctional Education (Rand Corporation, 2013);
- Inside-Out: The Reach and Limits of a Prison Education Program (Davis et al., 2013)
Chapter of book: Turning Teaching Inside Out;
- Teaching creatively in prison education: an autoethnography of the ground (Parkinson, 2017).